Saturday, April 16, 2016

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon!

Hey, y'all!

Yeah, I am the worst blogger ever!  I've been keeping up with my video posting on YouTube, but I have pretty much ignored this space.  My bad.  I have a string of poor, abandoned sites and blogs littered throughout cyberspace, but I'm doing good on videos, dammit!

Anyway, I decided (probably against good sense) to participate in the Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon on April 23.  I should be completely done grading and dealing with my undergraduates by then, and I have to have my last prelim statement in by then.  So, in an effort to provide a bit of a breather between the spring semester and a HUGE thing I have to do the 28th through the 30th, I thought I would try this out.  A full day of reading reading reading?  Sounds like my thang!

In the next few days I will be posting a (potential) reading list, and I will also hopefully be doing a bit of mini-blogging on the day of the event.  I do have to dip out for a few hours to attend an event, but I'm hoping to get lots and lots of reading done that day.  We shall see.  Are any of you fine people participating?  If so, good luck, and I'll see you there!

Readathon Home Page 
Sign-Up Page
Facebook Page
Find Your Start Time

No comments:

Post a Comment